MatsSoft Limited, a private limited company registered in England with company number 03662618 whose registered office is at 1st Floor, Building 2, Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4NW (“We”), are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the data protection legislation the data controller is MatsSoft Limited, 1st Floor, Building 2, Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4NW.
Our Data Protection Officer is Richard Farrell.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.matssoft.com (“our site”). This includes but is not limited to information provided by you when completing any enquiry form or when using our CallMeBack service.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please ensure that the “comments” panel of our online enquiry forms includes such confirmation or you can use our preference centre: https://engage.netcall.com/Subscribe-to-MatsSoft.html.
Where there is a legal requirement to we will comply with that requirement. In the absence of any legal requirement we will only retain your personal data for so long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as expressly consented. Then we will delete or de-personalise it
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if MatsSoft Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MatsSoft Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- where there is another lawful basis permitted under the data protection legislation.
We will not share your personal data with third parties so that they can use that data for marketing purposes.
We will always ask for your consent to use your personal data for marketing purposes and you may withdraw that consent at any time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by informing us of your wishes using the “comments” panel of the forms we use to collect your data or you can use our preference centre: https://engage.netcall.com/Subscribe-to-MatsSoft.html. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold on you and you may contact us at email@example.com for this. We also want to make sure that your personal data is up to date and accurate, you may ask us to correct or remove your personal data if you think it is inaccurate.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
We do not intend to process any data from children and ask that you do not supply such data to us. If you believe that any such data has been supplied to us then we ask that an appropriate parent or guardian contact us immediately so that we can remove such information from our records.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the data protection legislation.