We are delighted to announce that the MATS Community is now live! Access the Community via https://community.matssoft.com/ or directly from the main MatsSoft website through the top navigation – ‘Community’.
Whether you’re a budding builder with ideas for apps, involved in the day-to-day running of your MATS system, or just keen to learn more about building and sharing apps, we welcome you to come and take a look around and join the Community. A brand new online space for MATS builders and interested parties to share information, seek help and contribute to building better apps.
Click the register button to become a part of it!
Get on board to provide content, pose questions and answer queries via the Community and Forum, so everyone benefits from your knowledge. Join, give us an emoji, like or share posts, or invite a new users! And for the competitive amongst you, the more you visit and get involved, the more abilities you gain and the more badges you’ll pick up along the way.
Sharing is caring
Share the good news with other people in your organisation that you think would benefit from being a member of the Community. Simply share the link or we can send out a personal invite on your behalf. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the customer’s name and email address, and we’ll make it happen for you!
So what’s in the Community?
- We have The Forum which is full of blog updates, build advice, general questions, suggestions and feedback and discussions.
- You can jumpstart your building when you download, build and share free to use application accelerators, adaptors, plugins, themes and widgets from our AppShare.
- The Training Academy a place for eLearning, training schedules and booking your training sessions.
- There is a Resource centre if you love a good read on anything from product documentation, release notes, and useful how to videos.
- And finally we have a TRY MATS program, a sales tool for us to give prospects an opportunity to train and try MATS for free!