This one day event being hosted by The Public Sector Digital Transformation Forum will cover the different digital Blue Badge solutions used by different Local Authorities to issue permits.
The Gatehouse, The Bond Company, 180-182 Fazeley St, Birmingham B5 5SE
9.30am – 10am Attendee registration & coffee
10am Event starts
4.15pm Event finishes
The overview will cover:
- The use of LowCode to deliver a “homegrown” solution
- Best practice in the digital service delivery
The day will cover:
- Introduction to, and next steps of the DfT’s latest digital Blue Badge solution
- Local Authorities best practice sessions: different approaches that LAs are taking to deliver a digital Blue Badge solution
- Supplier sessions
- How can the Blue Badge Application process be improved? Is there a Standard that can be developed/adopted?
- Assessing for “Hidden Disabilities”
- The Blue Badge community, how can they support each other (online and off)
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Daniel Fyfield, Blue Badge Digital Service Owner, Traffic and Technology, Department for Transport
- Rob Thomas, Product Manager, Department for Transport
- Hannah Buckley, Blue Badge Operations Supervisor, Kent County Council
- Cheryl Doran, Head of Digital, LGSS
This event is supported by LocalGovDigital and the Department for Transport.